Reception Opening Hours
- 9.00hrs – 20.00hrs High Season
- 9.00hrs – 19.00hrs Low Season
Check-in and Check-out:
- Check-out: 12.00hrs.
- Check-in: 14.00hrs
Late Arrival and Late Departures
- Latest arrival: 20.00hrs High Season. 19.00hrs Low Season.
- A late departure charge will be levied on departures after 12.00hrs.
- Advance bookings are taken up 2 weeks prior to arrival.
- In high season, bookings need to be a minimum of 5 days duration.
- All pitches need to be pre-booked.
- PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE WITHOUT A BOOKING, DROP IN CUSTOMERS CANNOT BE ACCEPTED
Our pitches are approximately 8m by 8m. All your belongings, including any extra cars or tents, must fit on that pitch. A total of no more than 6 people, including infants, may be accommodated on a pitch. Gazebos are only permitted on the park during certain times of the season.
We provide 6 amp electric hook-up. As each pitch does not have an individual plug-in point, a 25mtr cable is recommended to give you greater choice when choosing a pitch.
As use of our facilities are included in the price you pay, we have to charge for day visitors to the park. Visitors must report and pay at reception before entering the site.
Vehicles must not exceed the 5 MILES PER HOUR speed limit and all drivers must hold a driving licence and have adequate insurance. Non-registered motorised vehicles (e.g. scooters, skateboards) are not permitted on our park.
No open fires including chimeras, wood burning stoves or logs on the BBQ.
BBQ are allowed provided ONLY non-sparking fuel, such as Charcoal is used.
Noise and Behaviour
Quiet time: 22.00hrs – 08.00hrs. No Noise policy after 22.00hrs and all group gatherings must disband.
Jet Skis, BB Guns, Airguns, Chinese Lanterns and any projectile firing items are not permitted on park.