Reception Opening Hours
- 9am – 9pm
Checkin and Check out:
- Check out: 12 noon.
- Check in: 2pm
Late Arrival and Late Departures
- Any arrivals of touring caravans, motorhomes or campervans after 10pm must wait until the next morning before pitching on site.
- A late departure charge will be levied for departures after 12 noon.
- Advance bookings are taken up to 3 weeks prior to arrival.
- In high season, bookings need to be of a minimum 5 days duration.
- No weekend, Bank holiday or last minute bookings. However, Do please call us for information of availability should you be thinking of getting away at short notice. We can advise you on availability as we could have available pitches, which we fill on “first come, first serve basis”.
Our pitches are approximately 8m by 8m. All your belongings, including any extra cars or tents, must fit on that pitch. A total of no more than 6 people, including infants, may be accommodated on a pitch. Gazebos are only permitted on the park during certain times of the season.
We provide 6 amp electric hook-up. As each pitch does not have an individual plug-in point, a 25mtr cable is recommended to give you greater choice when choosing a pitch.
As use of our facilities are included in the price you pay, we have to charge for day visitors to the park. Visitors must report and pay at reception before entering the site.
Vehicles must not exceed the 5 MILES PER HOUR speed limit and all drivers must hold a driving licence and have adequate insurance. Non-registered motorised vehicles (e.g. scooters, skateboards) are not permitted on our park.
No open fires including chimeras, wood burning stoves or logs on the BBQ.
BBQ are allowed provided ONLY non-sparking fuel, such as Charcoal is used.
Noise and Behaviour
Quiet time: 11pm – 8am. No Noise policy after 11pm and all group gatherings must disband before then.
Jet Skis, BB Guns, Airguns, Chinese Lanterns and any projectile firing items are not permitted on park.